Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Hospitality - 5 * 4 NIGHTS /5 DAYSAbu Dhabi 28 NOV - 2 DEC 2019
STAY AT Harbour Club Terrace
Harbour Club @ Yas Viceroy will give you a front row seat at the iconic Yas Viceroy Hotel for Abu Dhabi's dramatic twilight race and season finale. From the large trackside terrace you will enjoy fantastic views over 3 corners of the circuit as well as the stunning Yas Marina backdrop. You will also have access to an air-conditioned dining area and exclusive bar lounge, where you can catch all the on-track action with the TV screens.
You will be treated to gourmet buffet cuisine and open bars serving champagne and fine wine, we well as driver appearances and Q&A sessions with F1 personalities. The suite will have a dedicated host all weekend, making your visit truly unforgettable. In addition to this exclusive VIP treatment, you will also get access to the post-race concerts on Saturday and Sunday.
- Magnificent trackside views
- Spacious private air conditioned suite, with dining & bar areas
- Large Terrace with shaded outside seating
- Gourmet buffet catering
- All day open bar, including premium Champagne, fine wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Multi screen TVs to capture all the action
- Q&A sessions with leading F1™ personalities
- Suite host throughout the weekend
- Access to evening concerts
Prices From:Sat: £780 pp | Sun: £2,090 pp
As a guest of the Formula One Paddock Club™ you will also have access to exclusive tours of the Formula 1™ Pit Lane, where you will get thrillingly close to the cars and witness the impressive and clinical organisation of the team garages as they prepare for the race weekend.
With all day to explore, you can enjoy the facilities and entertainment on offer including state-of-the-art race simulators and unique winner's trophy podium. You will also be able to visit other areas of the circuit such as the F1™ Village and the Support Race Paddock. Furthermore, each day will be punctuated with visits from drivers, champions past and present, and team engineers who will help you gain some unique insights into Formula 1™ and the weekend race strategies.
- Admission to the circuit and the Formula One Paddock Club
- Privileged race viewing from the pit building
- Exclusive pit lane tours at allotted times
- Guided Paddock tours (subject to availability)
- Truck tours (subject to availability)
- VIP Access to the Support Race Paddock
- Open bar with Champagne, fine wines and unlimited refreshments
- Coffee, tea, croissants and pastries
- Gourmet luncheon with fine wines
- Complimentary Official Programme and ear plugs
- Entertainment and driver appearances
- Luxurious hospitality facility
- Flat screen televisions
- Hostess service
- Hospitality parking (on request) with dedicated parking access lanes
Prices From: Fri- £850 pp | Sat / Sun- £3,499 pp
Fri / Sat / Sun: £4,075 pp